- This event has passed.
Global SoL 4.0 Gathering
SoL members and friends around the world will meet this time to reflect and dialogue on our world as we see it today – with her vulnerabilities, strengths and resilience – as a living system.
- To explore together the following calling question: As a living system, how do we reflect on the world as it is and respond to what is wanted and needed now?
- To inquire in how we see ourselves as a living system (Global SoL 4.0, network of networks, etc.).
- To learn together, evolve and build a proactive network of aligned and committed people.
- By making good use of our systemic inquiry tools, we would bring to the surface our core beliefs and assumptions.
- See how our rich heritage, including the five disciplines, may still offer a direction for our Global Communities in cooperation for the benefit of all.
- Of course, we will follow SoL framework:
- We are together to self creating and co-creating.
- We work on a learning perspective..
- We care about each other as we would like everyone to feel safe.
- We respect and value every contribution.
- We keep parity in our conversations, each individual and each opinion is valuable.
- We listen.
- We are not in a problem solving approach but a wicked or complex situation approach.
- We cannot correct the living system, but only redesign the learning process.
- We create conditions for self, team and large system opening up, meaning and co-create conditions for learning and transforming.
Your expected contribution
- In person: we would appreciate you or anyone from your community to come and be with us.
- Via internet access: internet access is limited in St Andras chateau. Please, let us know when it would suit you best. Here is a Google link to do so.
- Written contribution: share your ideas and thoughts before 19 May at 7-8:30 pm CET.
Activity & learning points
|7.30||Mindful presence practice|
|9:00 – 9:30||Individual/community check in.
Highest aspiration for our time together.
Review purpose and intended results.
Rules for engagement.
|9:30 – 10:30||Our calling question: As a living system, how do we reflect on the world as it is and respond to what is wanted and needed now?|
|10:30 – 10:45||Break|
|10:45 – 12:30||Exploring together the question segments (first co-creation round).|
|12:30 – 2:00||Lunch|
|2:00 – 3:30||Exploring together the question segments (second co-creation round).|
|3:30 – 3:45||Break|
|3:45 – 4:45||Exploring together the question segments (third co-creation round).|
|4:45 – 5:45||How shall we use organizational and community learning to achieve our mission and to accelerate our contribution to the change that is wanted and needed? What initiatives and approaches have we found most fit-for-purpose in doing SoL? What projects allow us to keep the work at the center? (see learning cycle here).|
|5:45 – 6:00||Takeaways and appreciation.|
|Time||Activity & learning points|
|7.30||Mindful presence practice.|
|9:00 – 9:30||Individual reflection – first written, shared in pairs, small groups and with whole group.|
|9:30 – 10:30||Exploring reverse vision
What will all this make possible in the world through Global SoL and our network of partners?
|10:30 – 10:45||Break|
|10:45 – 12:00||Strategic & business initiatives for and across communities
What do we bring back to the communities from this dialogue?
|12:00 – 13:30||Lunch|
|13:30 – 3:00||TBD for SoL 4.0|
|3:00 – 4:30||Review findings and confirm next steps|
|4:30 – 5:00||Takeaways and appreciation|
This is an open event. All members, associates and supporters of SoL communities are invited to sign up on our website by linking here. You will also find costs for staying there with us.
Global SoL 4.0 design team
Agota, Antonio, Heidi, Camila, Joakim, Judit & Konstantin.